1. R. M. Chen, G. Gui, and Y. Liu: On a shallow-water approximation to the Green-Naghdi equations with the Coriolis effect, Advances in Mathematics 340(2018) 106-137.
2. G. Gui, Global well-posedness of the two-dimensional incompressible magnetohydrodynamics system with variable density and electrical conductivity, Journal of Functional Analysis 267 (2014) 1488-1539.
3. G. Gui, Y. Liu, P. J. Olver, and C. Qu: Wave-Breaking and Peakons for a Modified Camassa-Holm Equation, Communications in Mathematical Physics 319 (2013) 731-759.
4. H. Abidi, G. Gui, and P. Zhang: On the Decay and Stability of Global Solutions to the 3D Inhomogeneous Navier-Stokes Equations, Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics 64(6) (2011) 832-881.
5. G. Gui and P. Zhang: Stability to the global large solutions of 3-D Navier-Stokes Equations, Advances in Mathematics 225(3) (2010) 1248-1284.